Featured Training – $400 Off!
Featured Training Discount $400 Off Tuition
Punta Mona Retreat Center
Manzanillo, Costa Rica
with Mindi Batson & Julia Forest
And taste the beauty of the wild.
Behold the miracle of the earth
With all the wonder of a child.
We believe Punta Mona is a unique place and one that
has much to teach about
the things we take for granted, the power of community,
imagination, equality and the beauty of living a simple, intentional life.
Medicinal Plants, Nutrition, Fermented Foods, Slow Food, Natural Building, Gaia Rhythms, Community Building & Service, Alternative Education and Garden/Farming projects.
At our Costa Rica RYT-200 Yoga Teacher Training, every moment is breathtaking. We start our day with what is real, filled with the power of nature. We wake with the sun, we breathe with the sounds,
we meditate in the open air and
move with the rhythms of the jungle.
Draw on the healing effects that a connection to nature provides while learning a holistic approach to teaching. Alongside a powerful connection to the physical experience of yoga, through alignment, thai massage-style adjustment and anatomical principles, we will explore the energetic principles that unite the practices of Yoga and Shamanism. With strong and compassionate guidance, you will receive extra focus on the transformation of personal experience into creative power, using tools such as fire ceremony, visual journeying, cleansing practices and energetic meditations, which will inspire and empower as you step on this new journey as teacher and healer.
We practice and learn in the open air, drawing constantly from the elements of the Earth to help us in our process of discovery and using the natural wisdom of the land that is offered.
Experience the sweetness of life while dancing to the heartbeat of the jungle beaches by moonlight. Swim in the warm, shallow waters of the Caribbean and experience the magic of living your passion. Use Earth Medicine practices, sacred ceremony and the wisdom of the Andes to transform your world, understand your soul’s journey and reveal your true connection to Self. Eat, breathe and live yoga as you immerse yourself in the holistic lifestyle of the oldest Permaculture farm in Costa Rica.
Follow the call to la Pura Vida, where the strong bonds of lifelong practice and family friendship await you. Disconnect from the swirl of the every-day world as you connect to the immense power of nature in the Caribbean coastal jungle!
What you’ll love about Costa Rica…
Immerse yourself in the lush environment of the coastal rainforest, living close to the earth as you cleanse your body and feed your soul with blue clay mudbaths, freshly picked superfoods, and healing daily swims. Indulge in gourmet jungle cuisine, connect with the extensive diverse wildlife and surround yourself with acre after acre of primary rainforest.
Experience life in a sustainable community, living off the land and practicing our principles. Live in extreme beauty, extensive gardens and diverse eco-systems, all yogically drawn together into a thriving and self-sustaining permaculture community. Disconnect to reconnect…
and live the power you feel inside.
Highlights of the Costa Rica 200 hour Training
- Eat, breathe and live yoga as you immerse yourself in the holistic lifestyle of Punta Mona, the oldest Permaculture farm in Costa Rica
- Build your practice, cleanse your body and explore teaching as an art-form, based on solid foundational principles
- Use Earth Medicine practices, sacred ceremony and the wisdom of the shamans to transform your world, understand your soul’s journey and reveal your true connection to Self
- Explore yogic philosophy, anatomy, alignment, nutrition and alternative therapies as you step into your role of healer and teacher
- Disconnect from the swirl of the every-day world as you connect to the immense power of nature in the Caribbean coastal jungle
- Experience community life on an 85-acre sustainable permaculture farm, where we live in harmony with our surroundings
- Feed your soul on 3 Gourmet jungle vegetarian meals per day, mostly organic & local with many raw food options and local superfoods
- Practice yoga while listening to the soothing ocean waves
- Disconnect as you leave roads and phone network behind (limited wifi available)
- Experience the bliss of Pura Vida!
Optional Day Off and Self-Sadhana
(personal spiritual practice)
- Hiking through primary rainforest
- Snorkeling tropical reefs
- Surfing (weather permitting)
- Learn Spanish
- Visit nearby traveler’s mecca, Puerto Viejo
- Sea kayaking
- Optional raw foods or herbs workshop
- Natural mud bath cleanse in nearby jungle river
- Help at the Jaguar rescue center
- Visit sloth sanctuary
- Horse back riding along the beach
- Boat tours, fishing
- Massage and healing work
- Beach fires with live music
- Study Permaculture at the oldest sustainable community in Costa Rica
Featured Training Discount $400 Off Tuition
shared room: US$1,550 US
private room: US$2,250 US
Pay R&B here.
**Pay in full within ten days of deposit and receive an additional $200 off!
Contact email@example.com for alternative payment methods
All of our YTT programs are 100, 200 or 300 hour Yoga Alliance certified in order to guarantee the highest level of excellence and to ensure that your certification will be internationally recognized.